The First Years GreenGrown Reusable Spill-Proof Straw Toddler Cups - Blue
GreenGrown™ Straw Cups give you a new option when choosing a toddler straw cup. As all parents know, baby steps might be small, but they lead to big and exciting things. GreenGrown is rooted in the idea that we all need to think about where we are headed and look at new ways of getting there. These straw sippy cups still give you the spill proof, dishwasher safe benefits your family is looking for in a toddler cup, but are made in a fresh way. Our GreenGrown products use a mix of 55% plastic that is produced from sugarcane and 45% of other recyclable plastics to give them exceptional durability and flexibility. Sugarcane is a renewable raw material, and using it in place of finite fossil fuels is more sustainable and helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions. It’s our first step in a new direction. And of course, our GreenGrown Straw Cups and Lids are also easy to recycle in most communities when it’s time to let them go. Just snap on the lid and toss it in the recycling bin!
- GreenGrown Cups: Spill-proof toddler straw cups made from a mix of plastics, which includes both plastic produced from sugarcane and other recyclable plastics – what a sweet idea!
- Reduce: Sugarcane is a renewable raw material; using it in place of finite fossil fuels is more sustainable and helps to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Reuse: These sturdy cups are dishwasher safe, making them easy to keep clean so they can be used over and over again
- Recycle: We want you to love our cups for a long time, but as your family outgrows them, these cups and lids are #2 plastic and recyclable in many communities
- Made without BPA – Because nobody wants that in the mix!
- Suggested Age: 18 Months and Up
- Features Dining: BPA-Free
- Capacity (Volume): 10 Ounces
- Includes: Lids, Straws
- Used For: Cold Beverages