Larktale Crossover All-in-one Stroller And Wagon
- Newborn Stroller to Toddler Wagon: The crossover is the first of its kind, convertible stroller wagon that gives you all the features you love about a traditional stroller and child wagon in one great baby buggy. This stroller is ideal for families that want one product that does it all. Newborn compatible in the fully reclined stroller seat, or with a car seat adapter (sold separately).
- Safe and Functional Design: Whether you have a newborn, one toddler, or two, the crossover adapts to suit your strolling needs. Shifts from a standard single stroller to a double pull wagon. Includes second seat and pull handle for wagon mode.
- Adaptable and Durable: As both a push chair and an all-terrain baby wagon, the crossover's all-wheel suspension system absorbs bumps for a smooth ride. Made with heavy duty & machine washable fabric to withstand your every day messes.
- Quality Meets Comfort: The crossover's parent-approved features include a fully reclining seat, bumper bar with snack tray in stroller mode, while wagon mode offers interior passenger pockets and a mesh cargo divider for storage. Adjustable in both modes, the sun canopy includes a pop-out visor, expandable mesh panel and peek-a-boo window with magnetic closures.
- Room for Baby and More: Stroller mode fits newborns to 50lbs, wagon mode from 6 month to 50lbs per seat. Equipped with a handlebar console, self-leveling cup holder, under seat basket and seat back pocket that's accessible in stroller mode.
Usage Range: Use from birth to 50 lbs in stroller mode. Use from 6 months up to 50 lbs per seat in wagon mode.
Total Weight Capacity: 120 lbs
Assembled as a Stroller: 43 x 23 x 44 inches
Assembled as Wagon: 43 x 23 x 40 inches
Folded Dimensions: 39.8 x 23 x 13 inches
Child's Max Head Height: 21 inches
Product Weight: 27.5 lbs
Cleaning: Spot clean or remove fabric completely to hand-wash in mild detergent. Replace fabric on frame to air dry.