BEABA Bib'Expresso Fast Water Warmer
Original price $89.99 - Original price $89.99
$89.99 - $89.99
Current price $89.99
Simplify the process of bottle prep with the BEABA Bib’Expresso and have a fresh bottle ready in 30 seconds. Launched in France in 2009, this was the first single-serve bottle prep product in the world! Bib’ Expresso heats water on demand to your desired temperature (72°F or 98°F) and dispenses it quickly into your baby bottle with the press of a button. It's the perfect solution for those late-night feedings when baby is crying and you need a fresh (and sterile!) bottle ASAP. In alignment with French culture, the emphasis on freshness doesn't stop at just food! When developing this product, our goal was to create an efficient way to heat up water lightning quick so that baby doesn't have to drink water that's been sitting for a while. Additionally, by using this method, you never have to worry about your baby's water tasting like plastic! As a bonus, the Bib’Expresso also features a removable & portable top compartment that can be used to heat up prepped formula bottles, bottles of breastmilk, or baby food jars.
- THE FASTEST SINGLE-SERVE BOTTLE PREP ON THE MARKET: get perfectly heated water in 30 seconds to prep formula bottle so baby doesn't have to wait
- SIMPLE & INTUITIVE: Distributes fresh and perfectly heated water directly into the formula bottle, at the touch of a finger: simple, quick, and easy to use. Prep a formula bottle with one hand, on demand!
- STREAMLINED & COMPACT DESIGN: Easy to store and compatible with all baby bottle types. Both the water tank & bottle/food warmer compartment capacity: Minimum 3 oz, Maximum 12.8 oz
- VERSTAILE & PRACTICAL: Removable and portable bottle and food warmer compartment that can be used to reheat prepped formula bottles, bottles of breastmilk and baby food jars. Direct control of the water temperature with 2 temperature options: 72°F (room temperature) or 98°F (body temperature). Auto shut off.
- SAFETY & CARE: BPA, BPS, Lead & Phthalate free. Sponge clean with soapy water. Regular descaling with vinegar.