Edushape Original Sensory Balls See-Me 7"
The Original Sensory Balls by Edushape are the highest-quality Sensory Balls in the market. Edushape invented the world's first Sensory Ball in 1997 and has since launched over 20 different variations of the Original Sensory Ball with different colors, textures, and shapes. Edushape's Sensory Balls are soft and stimulating, and encourage your little ones to reach out and explore the world around them! Their unique texture and their easy grip allow Tactile Sensory Development including Gross Motor Skills, Hand-Eye Coordination, Logic and reasoning, Socialization, and many more!
- IMPROVE MOTOR SKILLS: Playing with Edushape's large sensory balls enhances children's gross motor skills. These balls for babies encourage crawling & grasping while improving children's balance and coordination.
- DEVELOP SENSES: Let your child explore their senses with the help of our baby sensory balls. This baby ball promotes a natural desire to reach out, touch, and experience different textures, shapes, and bright colors.
- TOP QUALITY & EASY GRIP: Edushape's infant sensory balls for toddlers are BPA and phthalate-free, feel soft on baby's skin & are just the right size for their little hands to grip!
- PERFECT GIFT: This set of baby ball toys is in easy-to-wrap packaging and is a suitable gift for any occasion! Our collection of toddler balls includes various shapes and sizes for a set that grows and develops with the child.
- WHAT'S INSIDE: A set includes one 7" sensory ball for toddlers 1-3. Our baby development balls are supplied fully inflated but can be re-inflated via a built-in valve. Recommended for kids aged 6 months and up!