Buy Buy Baby offers a price match policy for up to 14 days after the original purchase on identical, in-stock, first-quality items found at a competitor’s store or on the Buy Buy Baby website. Buy Buy Baby’s price match policy covers select competitors that sell the same products in a store and/or online, and prices from some major online retailers.
Your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to the qualified competitor product. Items eligible for price match must have the same brand, model, style and UPC.
- Not shown on the exclusion list below.
Customers must provide proof of purchase with an invoice, shipping confirmation, or receipt; or let a store associate know the Buy Buy Baby online price is lower than the store’s sign or the price tag.
The company may limit quantities for price matches. Buy Buy Baby will also adhere to the competitor’s exclusions and limitations. For instance, if another retailer limits the price to quantities of two, Buy Buy Baby will only match the competing price on two identical items.
How to Price Match:
- In-store: Customers who shop in Buy Buy Baby’s stores may request a price match. All customers have to do is show a sales associate the entire printed ad, digital ad, or retailer's primary website. Photos or photo copies are not accepted. Bring the original receipt if you already purchased the item.
- Online: Use the "Contact Us" form on the buybuy BABY website at the link here. A customer service representative will ask for a copy of the website link or the ad that displays the price. Photos or photo copies are not accepted. Have your order number and item information ready.
Exclusions: Buy Buy Baby does not price match or adjust items advertised on the following:
- Bundle offers, financing offers, subscription offers, free items, mail-in offers, coupon offers, out-of-stock, clearance, liquidation, close out, limited-quantity offers or limited-time-only sales (including special hours or flash sales), credit card offers, gift card offers, refurbished, pre-owned, used or second-hand items.
- Pricing only available to select groups of customers, including auction prices, membership pricing, loyalty offers, discounts relating to non-warehouse membership or paid loyalty programs and government exchange store offers.
- Pick up discounts.
- Small appliances, large appliances, or electronics.
- Seasonal sales events: Prices advertised during special holidays or events such as Black Friday sales are not eligible for price matches or adjustments. Examples of major holiday sale events include Thanksgiving and Veteran’s Day.
- If a competitor advertises a product on sale “while supplies last,” it does not fall under the price match promise.
- Products shipped from or sold by individual, third party or marketplace sellers.
- Buy Buy Baby will not accept manufacturers’ coupons with a price match.
- Pricing errors.
Pricing that is due to typos or other errors on part of a competitor does not fall under the umbrella of Buy Buy Baby’s price match promise. The company is not under an obligation to honor price matches or adjustments in these instances.
If the price with a Buy Buy Baby coupon is lower than a competitor’s price match, the company will honor the coupon instead. Likewise, if the price match will result in a lower price than using the coupon, the customer will receive the price match.