Graco Premier Cradle Me Air 4-in-1 Baby Carrier
With over 65 years of leadership in the baby industry, Graco® brings its world-class engineering and design into baby carriers. The Graco® Premier collection is tailored with premium materials and design. The Graco® Premier Cradle Me™ Air 4-in-1 Baby Carrier has 4 ways to carry baby, including a newborn seat that doesn't require an insert. This convertible carrier surrounds baby with breathable, airy mesh that allows for 3x more airflow than the #1 baby carrier* to keep baby cool. The SecureConnect™ buckles use magnets as a guide and a secure latch to connect, making it easy and secure to get baby in and out. Find the most comfortable mode as baby grows with 4 ways to use: facing-in newborn seat, facing-in baby seat, facing-out baby seat, and back-carry baby seat. The baby carrier uses OEKO-TEX® fabrics that are certified free from harmful levels of chemical products and certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® (20.HUS.40462 | Hohenstein HTTI), meaning the carrier and its components were independently tested for harmful substances. Certified ""hip-healthy"" by the Hip Displaysia Institute, this carrier ensures baby is comfortable in all carry positions. A hideaway, all-season shield keeps baby comfortable year-round, and a baby hood provides privacy and sun protection for resting baby. Parents can stroll comfortably with a reflective lining feature on the front and back that helps keep you and baby visible. Included organic, washable bibs and harness covers make it easy to clean the parts of the carrier baby loves to drool and chew on the most. Adjustable padded waist and shoulder straps coupled with lumbar support ensure a comfortable fit, while a convenient storage pouch allows parents to keep their essentials nearby. For use from 8-35 lb.
- 4 modes of use to grow with baby
- Breathable, airy mesh that allows for 3x more airflow than the #1 baby carrier* to keep baby cool *1. Based off units sold according to 2021 Market data from NPD Group and Nielson. 2. Based off average results of BS 4578:1970 test in multiple locations.
- SecureConnect buckles for easy in and out
- Removable storage pouch to keep essentials nearby
- Certified "hip-healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX certified fabrics are free from harmful substances
- Included organic washable bibs and harness covers