Cocomelon J.J.'s Potty Time - by Scarlett Wing
While learning to use the potty is something to celebrate, CoComelon's J.J. doesn't know what the funny feeling is in his tummy and feels a little nervous at first. Luckily, his big brother, Tom Tom, knows just what to do. Read along as Tom Tom explains how to sit on the toilet--and if nothing happens, just wash your hands and try again later. Now, when that feeling in his tummy comes back, J.J. knows it's time to go potty and he can do it just like the big kids do! Celebrate with J.J.'s family as he successfully uses his potty. Press the buttons that match different picture icons to play the accompanying sound on each page for more interactive and engaging fun. With a built-in handle, this adorable, CoComelon-themed story is perfect for at home or on the go.
- Introduce your toddler to potty training and using the toilet
- Sturdy board book pages are perfect for babies and toddlers to explore on their own or with their grownups
- Bright and playful illustrations help keep little boys and girls engaged in the story
- Take-along handle for little hands to carry wherever they go
- Officially licensed CoComelon product