Touch & Feel Baby Animals - by Rose Nestling
Babies will love to explore and touch as they look and hear about baby animals. Photos of real animals plus bright illustrations are fun to look at and will keep your baby or toddler engaged. Sensory touches and peek-thru holes make this first animal book a favorite with curious little boys and girls. Perfect for on-the-go and car seat time. Great size for backpacks and diaper bags! Sensory exploration builds thinking skills and hand-eye coordination. Perfect gift for baby showers, birthdays, holidays, little animal lovers, and more - a great first introduction to books with touch and feel elements!
Check out more touch and feel board books from Cottage Door Press!
- Touch and feel textures on every page! Touch a puppy, seal, chick, koala, fawn, and goat while learning names of animals from the forest, farm, arctic, and more!
- Interactive elements help support the development of fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Touch and Feel books invite children to interact with the story and explore the world around them encouraging sensory exploration.
- Bright, bold artwork and interactive textures appear on every page of this sturdy board book with peek-through holes.
- Durable board pages designed to withstand traditional wear and tear from babies and toddlers.