Baby Delight Go with Me Uplift Deluxe Portable High Chair with Canopy
It has never been easier for your little one to eat anywhere, anytime. The Go With Me™ Uplift Deluxe Portable High Chair with Canopy makes eating on the go or at home easy and convenient. The Uplift is standard table height and is made of a durable indoor/outdoor fabric that can easily be wiped clean. The fully removable plastic tray is wide enough for a plate and has a convenient cup holder for sippy cups or bottles. And when dinner time gets really messy, the tray can be put in the dishwasher. The five-point harness, paired with a stable flared leg system, provides added safety for your baby. The Uplift can be used with or without the Sun Canopy depending on your environment. The Uplift unfolds in just seconds and locks into place by pushing down on two latches. When it’s time to pack up, simply lift up on each latch and pull the chair together. It conveniently fits into the included carry bag so the lightweight chair is easy to carry wherever you go. At home, outside, at Grandma's, or in a restaurant - the useful locations are endless!
- PORTABLE HIGH CHAIR: As a parent, we know that life takes you many different places. So, we designed this high chair to fold and fit into a portable carry bag for travel or storage. Simply unpack from the bag, unfold the chair, lock into place, and attach the tray and canopy.
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR: It has never been easier for your little one to eat anywhere, anytime. We designed the Uplift with durable indoor and outdoor fabric that can be easily wiped clean. Perfect for camping trips, your friend’s back patio, or grandma and grandpa’s.
- VERSATILE DESIGN: The Go With Me Uplift Deluxe Portable High Chair comes with a fully removeable snack tray that is wide enough for a plate and has a built-in cup holder. The tray can be tossed in the dishwasher for those times when dinner gets really messy. Included is our removeable canopy which blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays.
- SAFE AND SECURE: Our high chair was built for the maximum safety of your child. Supported by stable flared legs as well as a five-point harness to keep your baby in place. JMPA certified and recommended age is 6 – 36 months or up to 50 lbs.
- DESIGNED IN USA: Trusted by parents for over 20 years. Locally owned and operated in Rhode Island, USA.