Kidco's Whispears Hearing Protection Headphones
Protect baby's hearing with WhispEars from KidCo. According to the Children's Hearing Institute noises louder than 80 decibels can cause hearing damage to children. This is equivalent to the noise in a restaurant or in city street traffic. Even a child's toys can be excessively loud inflicting as much at 120 decibels of exposure which is the equivalent to an adult hearing a jet plane take off.
- Baby hearing protection - These noise-cancelling headphones for babies, toddlers, and newborns are the perfect solution to protect your baby's fragile hearing and avoid future hearing loss.
- Infant ear protection - Don't compromise on child safety; these infant ear muffs are highly portable for travel and events such as concerts, football games, airplanes, church, & firework shows.
- Ear muffs for newborn hearing and ear protection - The comfortable ear pads and adjustable headband ensure a snug, comfortable fit for your baby. Great for long periods of noise reduction.
- Baby earmuffs for noise cancellation - These noise cancelling baby headphones also make great baby shower gifts. Give a friend or family member a thoughtful gift for the wellbeing of their newborn.
- Toddler & infant sound blocking headphones - Use these earmuffs for babies to keep loud sound to a minimum so that they can have peaceful nap times even away from home during loud outdoor events.
- Item Package Dimensions L x W x H 8.4 x 6.6 x 3 inches
- Package Weight 0.14 Kilograms
- Item Dimensions LxWxH 3 x 7 x 8 inches